This session will allow key government officials to outline energy policy as it relates to renewables, updating the audience on how to work with government in collaboration and how to access incentives, credit enhancements of guarantees.
- Ghana: post-election, how will the government encourage a strong clean power industry?
- Nigeria: lowering the barriers to investment in clean energy: update and next steps
- Senegal: using renewables to improve the economy and provide access to training and jobs
- Cote D’Ivoire: the future as a hub of energy excellence in sub-Saharan Africa
- Interconnectivity and co-operation in West Africa
- The role of the international community and interplay between private and public sector